给我一篇英语的抗震救灾的文章

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2008-08-29 回答
...May 12th is an ordinary day in 2008,itis in this day that shocking earthquake happened in Sichuan province,China.The earthquake destroyed nearly everything in Wenchan county Sichuan province. It was terrible.We can't describle the scene what we saw with any words.thousands of people were injured even died. And thousands of children became such unlucky ones who lost fathers or mothers , they longed to have families to continue their lives .I am sympathetic to their fate ! But I believed that we can fight against the fate and change it .For example ,there many people keeping living without food or water for about 100 hours during the earthquake! 
What an unbelievable thing it is !their great spirits showed the powerful life vitality of humans!However,they must keep fighting against the death .Many schools were destroyed and there were many students and teachers who left us forever.Sadness,hoplessness and different kinds of danger spreaded out here and there ! 

最新回答 (4条回答)

大旭 4级
2008-08-23 回答
Several days ago, there was a earthquake affected Ruchuan, Sichuan, China. And the resoult is thounsands people died from this earthquake, and now, the government is sending troops to that area to rescue those who servive, but yet, still stuck in the darkness. I saw many pictures about the situation there, many students died, a whole lot of died body, I cannot believe those are the student just like you and me, they were just like us, but now, a whole lot of corpses are stiring at me through the picture, telling me how they feel when they facing the death, and yell at me that they do not want to die, they are still young! Their city is distroied, but now, I am standing here, give you all the speech, this is such a easy work if compare to those who already died, I feel that I really is the lucky one, there is no earthquake here, I don't need to suffer in the dark, all my friend and my familly is all right, I'm still in good health, there really is nothing I can ask for more. I know we see a huge shadow in front of us, but I am not afried, because I know, and I can guarantee you that there is sunlight behind us, the sun, the hope, is still here, we already got everything we needed 
┞┧an 11级
2008-08-23 回答
一篇短  一篇长    自己选吧

短的

天降不幸,5月12日四川汶川发生7.8级强烈地震。灾区的一切让人牵挂,孩子们惶恐的眼神和无助的哭泣牵动着所有母亲的心。这些孩子不仅经历了家园被毁的灾难,更要面对失去双亲的心理创痛。为了帮助他们,全国政协委员阳光文化基金会主席杨澜倡议开展“关爱孤儿行动”,在全国妇联的支持下,决定在全国妇联中国儿童少年基金会设立“汶川大地震孤儿救助专项基金”,以协助相关部门安排灾区孤儿现阶段的基本生活、灾后的心理辅导和长期抚养教育工作。 
Heaven, unfortunately, May 12 4 Chuan Wenchuan 7.8 strong earthquake occurred. All the people concerned about the disaster areas, the children's eyes fear and helplessness affects all the crying mother's heart. These children not only experienced the destruction of their homes in the disaster, but also to face the loss of a parent's psychological pain. In order to help them, the CPPCC National Committee members sunshine Cultural Foundation Chairman Yang Lan initiative to "care for orphans action" in support of the All China Women's Federation, All China Women's Federation decided in the Chinese Foundation for Children set up a "major earthquake orphans Wenchuan special relief fund" to Disaster areas to assist the relevant departments for the basic livelihood of orphans at this stage, post-disaster psychological counselling and long-term dependency education.
┞┧an 11级
2008-08-23 回答
【续上】

长的

5月12日,在这黑色的日子,我们,所有的中国人,都处在强烈的震惊和悲伤当中,一瞬间:无数的笑容化为死亡,无数的快乐变成了悲伤,无数的欢歌变成了哀歌…… 
每一个弥难同胞,都让我们揪心的疼痛,同胞的生命,更值得我们珍惜,他们是我们的亲人啊! 
合着鲜血的泥土,一排排躺在冰冷地上的同胞们,你们冷不冷啊!一张张废墟中稚嫩的苍白的灰色面容,你们怕不怕啊!…… 
这种痛,谁能去承受,但我们必须去面对:一双双悲伤而呆滞的目光,一双双伸出的无助的双手…… 
我们一次次心痛,一次次流泪。是谁,毁了家园,吞噬了生命,让孤苦的人心彻底碎了,我永远诅咒它,哪怕它是至高无上的天神!哪怕因为诅咒让我永沉地狱!如果上天给我一次机会,我愿意用我的全部甚至是生命去交换他们,哪怕只挽回一个! 
面对灾难,面对受难的同胞,我们应当行动起来,捐款、捐物、献血……我们应当行动起来,一切力所能及。 
长风轻抚,长歌当哭!大叔、大妈、兄弟姐妹和孩子们,这是一场灾难,你们幸存活下来了,就要好好活下去啊,收起悲伤,收起痛哭,我们就是你们的亲人,让我们永远心守相依,不离不弃;我们就是你们的亲人,永远心守相依,不离不弃! 
2008-08-24 回答
慰问信 

中国四川汶川大地震灾害严重,已造成500多万人无家可归。请你代表 我校写一封慰问信 向 灾区人民 表示关怀和慰问。 

1. 简要描述灾区的情况 

2. 对灾区人民 表示 关怀 和 慰问 

3. 表达 灾后重建家园 的信心 

Dear victims, 

The earthquake which happened two weeks ago in Sichuan province is an enormous disaster for our whole nation. It has caused both financial and life loss. Until now, fifty thousand people lost their lives due to the earthquake and much more injured seriously. Five million people have no homes to return as the majority of the buildings were collapsed 

We are sorry about this accident. It’s a pity that many children lost their parents and many couples lost their lovers. I could not help but cry when hearing of the moving stories that happened during the disaster. 

Our whole nation is a big family, every member would like to give a helping hand to the people who suffered from the earthquake. We must show our warm-heartedness and make donations to the stricken area so that their broken heart can be warmed. 

A series of actions has been taken since the earthquake happened. I believe the stricken area will soon be restored with the soldiers and other warm-hearted people’s help. The future will be bright, cheer up! 

Yours sincerely