请告诉我关于怎么防灾避险的方法?

最好要全面些,主地震,也要教些其他的防灾避险的方法,比如洪水,等等...不要以为我指出地震和洪水就只讲这两样,记住要全面,谢谢您的回答,少的也好,我凑凑

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2008-07-20 回答
避震要点:
1.选择小开间、坚固家具旁就地躲藏;
Stay near to solid furnitures in small rooms; 
    
2.伏而待定,蹲下或坐下,尽量蜷曲身体,降低身体重心;
Lower yourself and bend your body as much as you can;  
  
3.抓住桌腿等牢固的物体; 
Hold strong objects like tables;
    
4.保护头颈、眼睛,扼住掩住口鼻;
Protect your head and eyes, cover your mouth and nose;
    
5.避开人流,不要乱挤乱拥,不要随便点明火,因为空气中可能有易燃易爆气体。
Stay away from the crowd. Do not light a fire in case there is gas leaking.

在道路上避震: 
1.不要停留在过街天桥、立交桥的上面和下方。
Do not stay on or under bridges or overpasses.

2.注意躲开广告牌、街灯、物料堆放处。
Pay attention to billboards and streetlights.

3.要躲开建筑物,特别是有玻璃幕墙的高大建筑。
Stay away from buildings, especially high buildings with glass walls.

遇到特殊危险怎么办?:
    燃气泄漏时  Gas Leaking 
    
用湿毛巾捂住口、鼻,千万不要使用明火,震后设法转移。
Use wet towel to cover your mouth and nose. Do not light fire. 

    遇到火灾时  Fire 
    
趴在地上,用湿毛巾捂住口、鼻。地震停止后向安全地方转移,要匍匐、逆风而进。 
Stay near to the ground, use wet towel to cover your mouth and nose. Creep to a safer place against the
wind after the earthquake.

    毒气泄漏时  Poison Gas 
    
遇到化工厂着火,毒气泄漏,不要向顺风方向跑,要尽量绕到上风方向去,并尽量用湿毛巾捂住口、鼻。
When poison gas leaking, run against the wind. Use wet towel to cover your mouth and nose.