有关“小红帽”的英语对话,要求3个角色以上,初中版的,急用!!!朋友们帮帮忙吧~Thank you !

以“小红帽”为题材的英语对话,要求3个角色以上,初中版的,急用!!!朋友们帮帮忙吧~
Thank  you !
或者一罗蜜欧与朱丽叶为题材的英语对话也行
  对话要求3个角色一上  篇幅尽量长  带翻译!
高中词汇的也可以!
要求一定要带上翻译!
**现在重申规则:高中词汇+翻译+对话方式+4个角色以上+篇幅越长越好!急用!朋友们帮帮忙吧!

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2008-04-23 回答
MONTAGUE: Who set this ancient quarrel new abroach? Speak, nephew, were you by when it began?
蒙太古:这一场宿怨是谁又重新煽风点火?侄儿,对我说,他们动手的时候,你也在场吗?

BENVOLIO: Here were the servants of your adversary, and yours, close fighting ere I did approach: I drew to part them: in the instant came the fiery Tybalt, with his sword prepared, which, as he breathed defiance to my ears, he swung about his head and cut the winds, who nothing hurt withal hiss’d him in scorn: While we were interchanging thrusts and blows, came more and more fought on part and part, till the prince came, who parted either part.
班伏里奥:我还没有到这儿来,您的仇家的仆人跟你们家里的仆人已经打成一团了。我拔出剑来分开他们;就在这时候,那个性如烈火的提伯尔特提着剑来了,他对我出言不逊,把剑在他自己头上舞得嗖嗖直响,就像风在那儿讥笑他的装腔作势一样。当我们正在剑来剑去的时候,人越来越多,有的帮这一面,有的帮那一面,乱哄哄地互相争斗,直等亲王来了,方才把两边的人喝开。

LADY MONTAGUE; O, where is Romeo? Saw you him today? Right glad I am he was not at this fray.
蒙太古夫人:啊,罗密欧呢?你今天见过他吗?我很高兴他没有参加这场争斗。

BENVOLIO: Madam, an hour before the worship’d sun peer’d forth the golden window of the east, a troubled mind drave me to walk abroad: Where, underneath the grove of sycamore that westward rooteth from the city’s side, so early walking did I see your son: Towards him I make, but he was ware of me and stole into the covert of the wood: I, measuring his affections by my own, that most are busied when they’re most alone, pursued my humour not pursuing his, and gladly shunn’d who gladly fled from me.
班伏里奥:伯母,在尊严的太阳开始从东方的黄金窗探出头来的一小时以前,我因为心中烦闷,到郊外去散步,在城西一丛枫树下面,我看见罗密欧兄弟一早在那儿走来走去。我正要向他走过去,他已经看见了我,就躲到树林深处去了。我因为自己也是心灰意懒,觉得连自己这一身也是多余的,只想找一处没有人迹的地方,所以凭着自己的心境推测别人的心境,也就不去找他多事,彼此互相避开了。

MONTAGUE: Many a morning hath he there been seen, with tears augmenting the fresh morning dew. Adding to clouds more clouds with his deep sighs; but all so soon as the all – cheering sun should in the furthest east begin to draw the shady curtains from Aurora’s bed, away from the light steals home my heavy son, and private in his chamber pens himself, shuts up his windows, locks far daylight out and makes himself an artificial night: Black and portentous must his humour prove, unless good counsel may the cause remove.
蒙太古:好多天的早上曾经有人在那边看见过他,用眼泪洒为清晨的露水,用长叹嘘成天空的云雾;可是一等到鼓舞众生的太阳在东方的天边开始揭起黎明女神床上灰黑色的帐幕的时候,我那怀着一颗沉重的心的儿子,就逃避了光明,溜回到家里;一个人关起了门躲在房间里,闭紧了窗子,把大好的阳光锁在外面,为他自己造成了一个人工的黑夜。他这一种怪脾气恐怕不是好兆,除非良言劝告可以替他解除心头的烦恼。

BENVOLIO: My noble uncle, do you know the cause?
班伏里奥:伯父,您知道他的烦恼的根源吗?

MONTAGUE: I neither know it nor can learn of him.
蒙太古:我不知道,也没有法子从他自己嘴里探听出来。

BENVOLIO: Have you importuned him by any means?
班伏里奥:您有没有设法探问过他?

MONTAGUE: Both by myself and many other friends: but he, his own affections’ counselor, is to himself – I will not say how true – but to himself so secret and so close, so far from sounding and discovery, as is the bud bit with an envious worm, ere he can spread his sweet leaves to the air, or dedicate his beauty to the sun. Could we but learn from whence his sorrows grow. We would as willingly give cure as know.
蒙太古:我自己以及许多其它的朋友都曾经探问过他,可是他把心事一古脑儿闷在自己肚里,总是守口如瓶,不让人家试探出来,正像一朵初生的蓓蕾,还没有迎风舒展它的嫩瓣,向太阳献出它的娇艳,就给妒嫉的蛀虫咬啮了一样。只要能够知道他的悲哀究竟是从什么地方来的,我们一定会尽心竭力替他找寻治疗的方案。

(Enter ROMEO.)
(罗密欧上。)
BENVOLIO: See, where he comes: so please you, step aside; I’ll know his grievance, or be much denied.
班伏里奥:瞧,他来了;请您站在一旁,等我去问问他究竟有些什么心事,看他理不理我。

MONTAGUE: I would thou wert so happy by thy way, to hear true shrift. Come, madam, let’s away. 
蒙太古:但愿你留在这儿,能够听到他的真情的吐露。来,夫人,我们去吧。

(Exeunt MONTAGUE and LADY MONTAGUE.)
蒙太古夫妇同下。

最新回答 (3条回答)

2008-04-23 回答
Act 1
第一幕
Scene 1 Verona. A public place
第一场 维洛那。广场
Enter SAMPSON and GREGORY, of the house of Capulet, armed with swords and bucklers.
山普孙及葛莱古里各持盾剑上。

SAMPSON   Gregory, o’my word, we’ll not carry coals.
山普孙:葛莱古里,咱们可真的不能让大家当做苦力一样欺侮。
GREGORY   No, for then we should be colliers.
葛莱古里:对了,咱们不是可能随便给人欺侮的。
SAMPSON   I mean, an we be in choler, we’ll draw.
山:我说,咱们要是发起脾气来,就会拔剑动武。
GREGORY   Ay, while you live, draw your neck out o’ the collar.
葛:对了,你可不要把脖子缩到领口里去。
SAMPSON   I strike quickly, being moved.
山:我一动性子,我的剑是不认人的。
GREGORY   But thou art not quickly moved to strike.
葛:可是你不大容易动性子。
SAMPSON   A dog of the house of Montague moves me.
山:我见了蒙太古家的狗子就生气。
GREGORY   To move is to stir; and to be valiant is to stand: Therefore, if thou art moved, thou runn’st away.
葛:有胆量的,生了气就应当站住不动;逃跑的不是好汉。
SAMPSON   A dog of that house shall move me to stand: I will take the wall of any man or maid of Montague’s.
山:我见了他们家里的狗子就会站住不动;蒙太古家里的任何男女碰到了我,就像是碰到墙壁一样。
GREGORY   That shows thee a weak slave; for the weakest goes to the wall.
葛:你正说明你是个软弱无能的奴才;只有最没出息的家伙,才去墙底下躲难。
SAMPSON   True; and therefore women, being the weaker vessels, are ever thrust to the wall: therefore I will push Montague’s men from the wall, and thrust his maids to the wall.
山:的确不错;所以生来就软弱的女人,就老是被人逼得不能动;我见了蒙太古家里人来,是男人我就把他们从墙边推出去,是女人我就把她们望着墙壁摔过去。
GREGORY   The quarrel is between our masters and us their men.
葛:吵架是咱们两家主仆男人们的事,与她们女人有什么相干?
SAMPSON   ‘Tis all one, I will show myself a tyrant; when I have fought with the men, I will be cruel with the maids, and cut off their heads.
山:那我不管,我要做一个杀人不眨眼的魔王;一面跟男人们打架,一面对娘儿们也不留情面,我要她们的命。
GREGORY   The heads of the maids?
葛:要娘儿们的性命吗?
SAMPSON   Ay, the heads of the maids, or their maidenheads; take it in what sense thou wilt.
山:对了,娘儿们的性命,或是她们视同性命的童贞,你爱怎么说就怎么说。
GREGORY   They must take it in sense that feel it.
葛:那就要看对方怎样感觉了。
SAMPSON   Me they shall feel while I am able to stand: and ‘tis known I am a pretty piece of flesh.
山:只要我下手,她们就会尝到我的辣手:我是有名的一身横肉呢。
GREGORY   ‘Tis well thou art not fish; if thou hadst, thou hadst been poor John. Draw thy tool! Here comes two of the house of the Montague.
葛:幸而你还不是一身鱼肉;否则你便是一条可怜虫了。拔出你的家伙来;有两个蒙太古家的人来啦。

Enter ABRAHAM and BALTHASAR.
亚伯拉罕及鲍尔萨泽上。

SAMPSON: My naked weapon is out: Quarrel, I will back thee.
山:我的剑已经出鞘;你去跟他们吵起来,我就在你背后帮你的忙。
GREGORY: How! Turn thy back and run?
葛:怎么?你想转过背逃走吗?
SAMPSON: Fear me not.
山:你放心吧,我不是那样的人。
GREGORY: No, marry; I fear thee!
葛:哼,我倒有点不放心!
SAMPSON: Let us take the law of our sides; let them begin.
山:还是让他们先动手,打起官司来也是咱们的理直。
GREGORY: I will frown as I pass by, and let them take it as they list.
葛:我走过去向他们横个白眼,瞧他们怎么样。
SAMPSON: Nay, as they dare. I will bite my thumb at them; which is a disgrace to them, if they bear it.
山:好,瞧他们有没有胆量。我要向他们咬我的大拇指,瞧他们能不能忍受这样的侮辱。
ABRAHAM: Do you bite your thumb at us, sir?
亚:你是向我们咬你的大拇指吗?
SAMPSON: (Aside to GREGORY) Is the law of our side, if I say ay?
山:(向葛莱古里旁白)要是我说是,那么打起官司来是谁的理直?
GREGORY: (Aside to SAMPSON) No.
葛:(向山普孙旁白)是他们的理直。
SAMPSON: No, sir, I do not bite my thumb at you, sir, but I bite my thumb, sir.
山:不,我不是向你们咬我的大拇指;可是我是咬我的大拇指。
GREGORY: Do you quarrel, sir?
葛:你是要向我们挑衅吗?
ABRAHAM: Quarrel sir! No, sir.
亚:挑衅!不,哪儿的话。
SAMPSON: If you do, sir, I am for you: I serve as good a man as you.
山:你要是想跟我们吵架,那么我可以奉陪;你也是你家主子的奴才,我也是我家主子的奴才,难道我家的主子就比不上你家的主子?
ABRAHAM: No better.
亚:比不上。
SAMPSON: Well, sir.
山:好。
GREGORY: (Aside to SAMPSON) Say’ better:’ here comes one of my master’s kinsmen.
葛:(向山普孙旁白)说“比得上”;我家老爷的一位亲戚来了。
SAMPSON: Yes, better, sir.
山:比得上。
ABRAHAM: You lie.
亚:你胡说。
SAMPSON: Draw, if you be men. Gregory, remember thy swashing blow. 
山:是汉子就拔出剑来。葛莱古里,别忘了你的杀手剑。

(They fight)双方互斗
2008-04-23 回答
Enter BENVOLIO 班伏里奥上。

BENVOLIO: Part, fools! Put up your swords; you know not what you do. (Beats down their swords)
班:分开,蠢才!收起你们的剑;你们不知道你们在干些什么事。(击下众人的剑)

Enter TYBALT提伯尔特上

TYBALT: What, art thou drawn among these heartless hinds? Turn thee, Benvolio, look upon thy death.
提:怎么!你跟这些不中用的奴才吵架吗?过来,班伏里奥,让我结果你的性命。

BENVOLIO: I do but keep the peace: Put up thy swords, or manage it to part these men with me.
班:我不过维持和平;收起你的剑,或者帮我分开这些人。

TYBALT: What, drawn, and talk of peace! I hate the word, as I hate hell, all Montagues, and thee: Have at thee, coward? 
提:什么!你拔出了剑,还说什么和平?我痛恨这两个字,就跟我痛恨地狱、痛恨所有蒙太古家的人和你一样。照剑,懦夫!
(They fight.二人相斗)
Enter, several of both houses, who join the fray; then enter Citizens, with clubs.
两家各有若干人上,加入争斗;一群市民持枪棍继上。

Citizens: Clubs, bills, and partisans! Strike! Beat them down! Down with the Capulets! Down with the Montagues!
众市民:打!打!打!把他们打下来!打倒凯普莱特!打倒蒙太古!

Enter CAPULET in his gown, and LADY CAPULET凯普开业特穿长袍及凯普莱特夫人同上

CAPULET: What noise is this? Give me my long sword, ho!
凯普莱特:什么事吵得这人样子!喂!把我的长剑拿来。

LADY CAPULET: A crutch, a crutch! Why call you for a sword?
凯普莱特夫人:拐杖呢?拐杖呢?你要剑干什么?

CAPULET: My sword, I say! Old Montague is come, and flourishes his blade in spite of me.
凯普莱特:快拿剑来!蒙太古那老东西来啦;他还晃着他的剑,明明在跟我寻事。

Enter MONTAGUE and LADY MONTAGUE 蒙太古及蒙太古夫人上。

MONTAGUE: Thou villain Capulet, - hold me not, let me go.
蒙太古:凯普莱特,你这奸贼!——别拉住我;让我走

LADY MONTAGUE: Thou shalt not stir a foot to seek a foe.
蒙太古夫人:你要去跟人家吵架,我连一步也不让你走。

Enter PRINCE, with Attendants亲王率侍从上。

PRINCE: Rebellious subjects, enemies to peace, profaners of this neighbour – stained steel, - will they not hear? What, ho! You men, you beasts, that quench the fire of your pernicious rage with purple fountains issuing from your veins, on pain of torture, from those bloody hands throw your mistemper’d weapons to the ground, and hear the sentence of your moved prince. Three civil brawls, bred of an airy word, by thee, old Capulet, and Montague, have thrice disturb’d the quiet of our streets, and made Verona’s ancient citizens cast by their grave beseeming ornaments, to wield old partisans, in hands as old, canker’d with peace, to part your canker’d hate: if ever you disturb our streets again, your lives shall pay the forfeit of the peace. For this time, all the rest depart away: You Capulet; shall go along with me: And, Montague, come you this afternoon, to know our further pleasure in this case, to old Free – town, our common judgment – place. Once more, on pain of death, all men depart.
亲王:目无法纪的臣民,扰乱治安的罪人,你们的刀剑都被你们邻人的血玷污了:——他们不听我的话吧?喂,听着!你们这些人,你们这些畜生,你们为了扑灭你们怨毒的怒焰,不惜让殷红的流泉从你们的血管里喷涌出来;你们要是畏惧刑法,赶快从你们血腥的手里丢下你们的凶器,静听你们震怒的君王的判决。凯普莱特,蒙太古,你们已经三次为了一句口头上的空言,引起了市民的械斗,扰乱了我们街道上的安宁,害得维络那的年老公民,也不能不脱下他们尊严的装束,在他们习于安乐的苍老衰弱的手里夺过古旧的长枪,分解你们溃烂的纷争。要是你们以后再在市街上闹事,就要把你们的生命作为扰乱治安的代价。现在别人都给我退下去;凯普莱特,你跟我来;蒙太古,你今天下午到自由村的审判厅来,听候我对于今天这一案的宣判。大家散开去,倘有逗留不去的,格杀勿论!

(Exeunt all but MONTAGUE, LADY MONTAGUE, and BENVOLIO)
(除蒙太古夫妇及班伏里奥外皆下)
2008-04-23 回答
Enter CAPULET, PARIS, and Servant
凯普莱特、帕里斯及仆人上。

CAPULET: But Montague is bound as well as I, in penalty alike; And it is not hard, I think, for men so old as we to keep the peace.
凯普莱特:可是蒙太古也负着跟我同样的责任;我想像我们这样有了年纪的人,维持和平还不是难事。

PARIS: Of honourable reckoning are you both; and pity it is you lived at odds so long. But now, my lord, what say you to my suit?
帕里斯:你们两家都是很有名望的大族,结下了这样不解的冤仇,真是一件不幸的事。可是,老伯,您对于我的求婚有什么见教?

CAPULET: But saying o’er what I have said before: my child is yet a stranger in the world; she hath not seen the change of fourteen years, let two more summers wither in their pride, ere we may think her ripe to be a bride.
凯普莱特:我的意思早就对您表示过了。我的女儿今年还没有满十四岁,完全是一个不懂事的孩子;再过两个夏天,才可以谈到亲事。

PARIS: Younger than she are happy mothers made.
帕里斯:比她年纪更小的人,都已经做了幸福的母亲了。

CAPULET: And too soon marr’d are those so early made. The earth hath swallow’d all my hopes but she, she is the hopeful lady of my earth: but woo her, gentle Paris, get her heart, my will to her consent is but a part; an she agree, within her scope of choice lies my consent and fair according voice. This night I hold an old accustom’d feast, whereto I have invited many a guest, such as I love; and you, among the store, one more, most welcome, makes my number more. At my poor house look to behold this night Earth – treading stars that make dark heaven light: such comfort as do lusty young men feel when well – apparell’d April on the heel of limping winter treads, even such delight among fresh female buds shall you this night inherit at my house; hear all, all see, and like her most whose merit most shall be: which on more view, of many mine being one may stand in number, though in reckoning none, come, go with me. ( to servant, giving a paper) Go, sirrah, trudge about through fair Verona; find those persons out whose names are written there, and to them say, my house and welcome on their pleasure stay.
凯普莱特:早结果的树木一定早雕。我在这世上已经什么希望都没有了,只有她是我的唯一的安慰。可是向她求爱吧,善良的帕里斯,得到她的欢心;只要她愿意,我的同意是没有问题的。今天晚上,我要按照旧例,举行一次宴会,邀请许多亲友参加;你也是我所要邀请的一个,请您接受我的最诚意的欢迎。在我的寒舍里,今晚您可以见到灿烂的群星翩然下降,照亮黑暗的天空;在蓓蕾一样娇艳的女郎丛里,您可以充分享受青春的愉快,正像盛装的四月追随着残冬的足迹降临人世,在年轻人的心里充满着活跃的欢欣一样。您可以听一个够,看一个饱,从许多美貌的女郎中间,连我的女儿也在内,拣一个最好的做您的意中人。来,跟我去。(以一纸交仆)你到维洛那全城去走一转,挨着这单子上一个一个的名字去找人,请他们到我的家里来。

(Exeunt CAPULET and PARIS)
(凯普莱特、帕里斯同下)

Servant: Find them out whose names are written here! It is written that the shoe-maker should meddle with his yard, and the tailor with his last, the fisher with his pencil, and the painter with his nets; but I am sent to find those persons whose names are here writ, and can never find what names the writing person hath here writ. I must to the learned. –in good time.
仆人:挨着这单子上的名字去找人!人家说,鞋匠的针线,裁缝的钉锤,渔夫的笔,画师的网,各人有各人的职司;可是我们的老爷却叫我挨着单子上的名字去找人,我怎么知道写字的人在这上面写着些什么?我一定要找个识字的人。来得正好。

Enter BENVOLIO and ROMEO.
班伏里奥及罗密欧上。