可以再帮我看看我自己的翻译吗 帮忙检查一下

可以再帮我看看我自己的翻译吗 帮忙检查一下
 <你的背包>


你的背包 让我走的好缓慢 

Your  backpack makes me walk out of breath


总有一天陪着我腐烂

As time goes by, it accompanies me to the end of my life 


千金不换 它已熟悉我的汗 

Nothing is comparable to it , because it has been a part of my life


它是我肩膀上的指环

It's to me what the ring is to the lovers





<三天三夜>

一点都不会累 我已经跳了三天三夜
Not feeling a bit tired ,though I've been dancing for three days and nights

我现在的心情喝汽水也会醉 Oh
even if the soda water can make myself drunk now

完全都不会疲倦 我还要再跳三天三夜
Not even a little tired, I 'll dance for another three days.

我现在的心情轻得好像可以飞
I'm in high spirits as if I could fly to the sky.



I Believe 当我在你家门口
I believe when I was waiting at your door
下雨了 你看了也会难过
it' s raining. It is possible that you would be sad looking at it.
I Believe 你不说话的时候
I believe when you are speechless 
也是一种 其实你在回应我
It's also a kind of reply to my love actually.






<领悟>

It is painful to understand 


多么痛的领悟


你曾是我的全部

you were all I have in the world 


只是我回首来时路的每一步

but when I look back each pace that we have taken




都走的好孤独

I feel lonely

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

尹小哥 10级
2012-12-23 回答

都走的好孤独

I feel lonely

这句话确实不理解;前面的句子都是意译出来的,没有什么对与错了,看了一下,没有发现什么语法错误.我 怀疑,这是你自己翻译的?如果是,这样的英语水平不需要怀疑对与错了

追问:
肯定是自己翻译的 只是总是感觉不完美 呵呵
追答:
好吧,呵呵,那我再好好看看.... QQ吧,这些翻译还是可以挑出毛病的  515085②⑦4