帮我用英文写封情书!顺便翻译过来!要求原创!谢了!

女的写给男的的!要有内涵点的!一定要翻译过来!

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2011-03-28 回答

xxx!

XXX!

曾经以为,还有更好的;反反覆覆,才发觉,最好的就在我身边,就象你一样。

Once thought, and better; Reflect overburden, overburden found, the best is at my side, just like you.

起初,对你的出现,并不以为然;可随着时间的流失,慢慢的在不知不觉中,被一种

At first, for your appear, were not bothered; But with the passing of time, slowly in imperceptible in, be a kind

情绪而左右。总感到一种难以说清的朦胧的喜乐,即不问你是否喜欢我,也不问你是否在意

Emotions and left. Always feel a kind of hard to say the pure joy of the hazy, namely ask whether you like me, also ask whether you care

我,对你的存在感到高兴,只希望能为你做点什么;每次想到你,心中就涌起丝丝柔柔的喜

I, for your presence felt happy, just hope can do; Every time I think of you, in the heart is surging filar silk soft xi

悦。

Yue.

也许是我已经对你动了心,每当夜深人静的时候,常常就会浮起你的身影。那一声问

Maybe I have told you move heart, whenever in the dead of night of time, usually will float your shadow. The 1 ask

候;一抹微笑;一个手势;一片话语,愉悦着此时我惆怅的心灵、明亮着我漆黑的角落,心

Wait; A smile; A gesture; A discourse, cheerful with the moment I disappointed heart, bright with my heart. Dark corner

里总能感觉点点温馨。一瞬间的爱恋,也许是一生一世的最亮点。在此时此刻中,只要能够

In total can feel little warmth. A moment of love, is perhaps the most bright spot for life. At this moment, want to be able to

见到你,轻柔地和你说一声,我便觉得一切......

See you, gently and you say 1, I will feel everything...

从那时起,我的感觉已不再是懵懵懂懂了,整天把自己禁锢在自己设置的“笼子里”

Since then, my feeling is no longer all day MengMengDongDong, his imprisoned in his cage "set"

。与你的那一幕幕,象雪花撒落在我的心田,倾刻间,也纷纷扬扬开来。我不知是喜还是悲

. The scenes with you, like snowflakes sprinkling down in my heart, leans between, also swirl carved apart. I do not know is pleased or sad

......但是我真真切切地知道,你的身影已经化成一种氛围,记在我的心间,关于你的记忆

... But I am true to know, you figure has to turn into a kind of atmosphere, written in my heart, the memory of you

中,随时随地会突然涌现一个名字,一个身影,一种声音,让自己柔柔的有了心痛,掺杂着

, anytime will suddenly emerged a name, a figure, a sound, let oneself soft have hurt, mixed with

幸福的感觉。 有一个能够思念的人,其实也是一种幸福。尤其是在这样的日子里!柔柔的细

Happy feeling. A can of missing people. In fact, it is a kind of happiness. Especially in this day! Gentle fine

雨,甜甜的是清风。一扫那一缕如烟飘飘的忧郁,一种黄昏在寂寞群林中的微语。只是静静

Rain, sweet is the wind. A sweep that a wisp of smoke and melancholy, an evening in the lonely group of forest whispers. Just quietly

地等待你的身影,仅仅让你知道有那么一个男孩,在一个并不喧闹的城市,想和你有共同的

Waiting for you figure, and let you know only have so a boy, in a noisy city, not to and you have a common

情结,共同的心愿,不过想再拥你在细雨中漫步;或是赶着看一场电影;或是静静的聆听一

Complex, common wish, but wants to hold you in a drizzle stroll; Or cast watching a movie; Or listening to a quietly

首曲子,相拥旋舞,然后双目相视,浅浅一笑;或是轻轻的吻你,轻轻的对你说:“我真的

Tune, hugs dancer waltzes and goes, then binocular each other, be shallow a smile; Or gently to kiss you gently say: "I really you

好喜欢你!”这就足够了。

Like you! "This is enough.

真的!我也别无所求了

Really! I also asked for nothing

等待你回复我!

Waiting for your reply!

2011-03-23 回答
darling,i love you at the first sight i saw you.You are my only sunshine since then.
I love u so much.There is nothing on earth which can measure my love for you! I will love you forever as long as i live.
You are my destiny! you are the dream of my boy
补充:
译文:亲爱的,从我第一眼看到你,我就爱上了你。从那以后,你就是我生命中唯一的阳光。 我是如此的爱你,在这个世界上没有任何东西可以用来衡量我对你的爱。我将永远爱你。 你是我的命运!你是我梦中的男孩。
追问:
谢谢你啊!不过我想问问这绝对原创么?还有啊、你再帮我看看有什么语法上的错误没有、这很重要,我想做到万无一失!谢谢你!
追答:
你好,你可以找你朋友们坚定坚定,还有这绝对原创,但不是我原创。谢谢…

最新回答 (1条回答)

1095405878 15级
2011-04-07 回答

我喜欢给你说笑话~喜欢将声音变调逗你开心~你说我有时声音好猥亵,我说:“还不都为了你开心我才自毁形象。”你只是傻傻的笑。 有时我们豪言壮语要将所有的 美酒品尝,有时也零星伤感永不言爱,有时嬉笑怒骂待无旁人,有时也一本正经谈论未来。和你在一起我脱去了所有虚伪的外衣,和你在一起我感觉不到时光的飞逝,和你在一起我只有无限美好的回忆。也许这些都是一个的梦,但我只希望能将这个梦做的长一些,能有多一些的回味。我的笔写到这里已经没有墨了。只希望我还能带给你快乐,因为一千滴眼泪才能换来一瞬间的微笑。我希望你的微笑能永恒...... 英文;

I like to tell you a joke ~ like the sound tone make you happy ~You say I sound good and sometimes obscene, I said: "I ​​am nothappy until you are self-destructive to the image. " You're justsilly laugh. Sometimes we all rhetoric to wine tasting,sometimes sporadic and never made ​​love sad, and sometimesthe subject of ridicule to be no others, sometimes solemnly talk about the future. With you I take off my coat all the hypocrisy,with you I do not feel the passage of time, with you I only haveinfinite memories. Perhaps these are a dream, but I can only hope that the longer this dream, can have some of theaftertaste. My pen and wrote here has no ink. I can only hope to bring you joy, because the moment a thousand drops of tears tosmile in return. I hope you smile for ever ......