Justin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV

Justin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV(MV不要有优酷和土豆或者其他的标志)一定要高清的哦

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2010-10-01 回答

Baby - Justin Bieber

Ohh wooaah (3x) You know you love me,I know you care  你知道你爱我,我知道你担心 Just shout whenever, And I'll be there  任何时候喊我,我都会出现 You want my love, You want my heart   你要我的爱,你要我的心 And we will never ever ever be apart 我们永远豆豆不会被分开 Are we an item? Girl quit playing  我们是物品吗? 女生很爱玩 Were just friends, What are you saying 我们只是朋友,你在说什么? Said theres another, Look right in my eyes  说那边有个人在看着我的眼睛 My first love broke my heart for the first time,   我的初恋第一次伤了我的心 And I was like 我就像.. Baby, baby, baby ohhh 宝贝宝贝 喔~ Like baby, baby, baby noo 像宝贝宝贝宝贝 不~ Like baby, baby, baby ohh 像宝贝宝贝宝贝 喔~ I thought you‘d always be mine mine 我想你永远都是我的 Baby, baby, baby ohh      (重复) Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought youd always be mine,mine (oh oh) For you, I would have done whatever  为了你,我愿意完成任何事情 And I just can't believe, we ain't together  我就不相信,我们不在一起 And I wanna play it cool, But I'm losin' you  我想耍酷,可是我失去你了 I'll buy you anything, I'll buy you any ring  我将要给你买任何东西,我将要为你买任何戒指 And im in pieces, Baby fix me 我变成一块块的(意思是心碎了吧。。。) 宝贝请看我 And just shake me til' you wake me from this bad dream 请摇动我,让我从这噩梦醒过来 Im going down, down, down, dooown 我将要落落落 And I just cant believe my first love would be around.  我不相信我的初恋会在附近 And I'm like  (重复) Baby, baby, baby ohh Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh Baby, baby, baby ohh (重复) Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohhh I thought youd always be mine, mine Luda When I was 13, I had my first love,  我13岁时候,我有了初恋 There was nobody that compared to my baby,  没人能比得上我的宝贝 And nobody came between us or could ever come above 没人能站在我们中间 She had me goin' crazy, 她让我疯狂 Oh I was starstruck,  哦~ 我是咖啡 She woke me up daily,  她很早就叫我起床 Don't need no Starbucks.  不用喝咖啡 She made my heart pound, 她让我的心蹦蹦地跳 And skip a beat when I see her in the street and,  当我在路上遇见她,我的心停了一会 At school on the playground, 在学校的操场 But I really wanna see her on the weekend,  我很想在周末遇见她 She know she got me gazin', 她知道她让我疯狂 Cuz she was so amazin', 因为她那么的好 And now my heart is breakin', 现在我的心已经碎了 But I just keep on sayin'... 但我还是会继续说.. Baby, baby, baby ohh  (重复) Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought youd always be mine, mine Baby, baby, baby ohh Like baby, baby, baby noo Like baby, baby, baby ohh I thought youd always be mine, mine (I'm gone)  我走了 Yeah, yeah, yeah (6x) (Now Im all gone, now im all gone, now im all gone) 我现在总算走了,走了,走了 Gone, gone, gone,(gone) 走了 走了 走了 I'm gone. 我走了      (绝对是自己翻译的~)  

Never Say Never - Justin Bieber Never say never (never never never) 永远不要说永不 You see I never thought that I could walk through fire 你看,我永远都没想到我能走火入魔 I never thought that I could take a burn 我永远都没想到我能被烧 I never had the strength to take it higher 我永远都没有前进的勇气 Until I reached the point of no return 直到我达到不能回头的那一点 And there's just no turnin back  而且根本无法回来 When your heart's under attack 当你的心不跳了 Gonna give everything I have 我会送出我所有的东西 It's my destiny 这是我的命运 I will never say never (I will fight) 我会永远不说永不 (我会攻击) I will fight till forever (make it right) 我会攻击到永久 (让它变正确) Whenever you knock me down 什么时候你让我倒下 I will not stay on the ground 我不会留在那里 Pick it up, pick it up 捡起来 捡起来 Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...) 捡起来 捡起来 (起来 起来 起来...) And never say never (ne-never say never x3) 永远别说永不 I never thought that I could feel this power 我永远都没想到我能感受到力量 I never thought that I could feel this free 我永远都没想到我能感受到自由 I'm strong enough to climb the highest tower 我有足够的体力去爬最高的塔 And I'm fast enough to run across the sea 我有足够的速度去绕着海跑

Cuz there's just no turnin back  (重复) When your heart's under attack Gonna give everything I have Cuz this is my destiny I will never say never (I will fight)  (重复) I will fight till forever (make it right) Whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground Pick it up, pick it up Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...) And never say never Here we go  在这里 Guess who 猜猜有谁? J Smith and JB Jan Smith 和 Justin Bieber uh huh 恩哼 I got you lil' bro 我抓到你了,弟弟 I can handle him 我能处理他 Hold up, aight, I can handle him 举起,对,我能处理他 Now he's bigger than me, taller than me 现在他比我大,比我高 And he's older than me, and stronger than me 他比我老 和 比我壮 And his arms are little bit longer than me 他的手臂比我长一点 But it ain't on a JB song with me (说唱 = = 有点看不懂。。)

I be tryna chill They be tryna side with the thrill No pun intended was raised by the power of will Like Luke with the force if push comes to shove Like Kobe with the fourth, ice water with blood (Let's go!) I gotta be the best 我会变得最好的 And yes we're the flyest 是的 我们会飞的最高 Like David and Goliath 像(一个传说:David 杀了一个巨人...) I conquered the giant 我打败了巨人 So now I got the world in my hand 所以现在世界在我的手里了 I was born from two stars 我在两个星星之间生的 So the moon's where I land 所以月亮是我的母地 Yeah I will never say never (I will fight) (重复) I will fight till forever (make it right) Whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground Pick it up, pick it up Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...) And never say never Never say never I will never say never (never say never) (重复) I will fight till forever (make it right) Whenever you knock me down I will not stay on the ground Pick it up, pick it up Pick it up, pick it up (up up up...) And never say never (ne-never say never, never say it x3) And never say never (ne-never say never x3) And never say never

还有很多,我 扣扣上发给你吧..

追问:

用電子郵件吧     751699002@qq.com

最好有中文噢

最新回答 (1条回答)

头像
匿名用户 8级
2010-10-03 回答
Justin bieber《Runaway Love》的歌词,中英对照 You see my baby over hit the road, 当你看到我摔倒在路上的时候Where she's going i swear nobody knows 我发誓没有人知道她去了哪儿I need to find her before another man does 我必须在别的男人之前找到她I wouldn't want him to steal my love 我不想让任何人偷走我的爱I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool) 我想试着变得更酷~更帅气~What would you exepct me to do 我希望我怎么做呢?Im just tryin to find, find, find That sweet love of mine 我试着去寻找我心里最甜蜜的爱情~I'm runnin outta time 我已经没时间了 ……Where is my runaway love 我的爱逃到哪里了?Searching low and high 我上下寻找Know that I'm not givin' up. 我不会放弃I give it all up for her 我可以为她放弃一切I'll never be enough但这并不够 I wont stop until I find My runaway love 我永远都不会停止,直到我找到那份逃走的爱~See my baby needs some help 看到我的宝贝需要帮助Cause she can never stay home by herself 因为她不能一个人待在家里Says she needs some company 她说她需要一些公司Even if she's not always with me 即使她不跟我一直在一起I'm just tryin to be cool, cool, cool (tryn'a be cool) What would you exepct me to do Im just tryin to find, find, find That sweet love of mine I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searching low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. Why can't i find, the love of mine, 为什么我找不到属于我的爱When you're standing in front of my face 当你站在我面前Oh, yeah, You must be mine Oh, yeah, 你一定是我的~How did I let you get away 我怎么会让你离开呢~I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searchin' low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. I give it all up for her I'll never be enough I wont stop until I find My runaway love I'm runnin outta time Where is my runway love Searching low and high Know that I'm not givin' up. I give it all up for her I'll never be enough I wont stop until I find My runaway love (Oh, oh, oh) (Yeah) (Oh baby)
非诚勿扰20101003期江苏卫视频非诚勿扰20101003期直播视频 http://www.webktv.net/141.htmlJustin bieber 的歌的歌词(中英对照)和高清MV