1.David对计算机游戏非常狂热(be enthusiastic about)
2.他辍学了，整天无所事事(drop out,fool around)
3.他决定开设网上小店经营生意，以网络销售谋生(make a living,be determined to do)
4.他努力劝服他的亲戚朋友支持他(persuade sb to do)
5.他父母反对他(turn one's back on)
6.他没有挣上钱，对这事开始厌烦了(get bored at)
7.一位教授的文章对他产生了影响(have an effect on)
2.在过去的两个月，他沉迷于玩电脑游戏(be addticted to,in the last 2 months)
3.他不但在周末而且在周末以外的日子都玩电脑到深夜(at weekends,on weekdays)
4.这会对他的眼睛和学习都不好(be bad for)
5.我一直劝说他不要再这样做但他不听(persuade sb not to do sth)
6.我们经常为此争吵(argue with sb about sth)
7.我写信来向你请教如何阻止他继续玩电脑游戏(ask sb for advice on how to do sth)
1. David is enthusiastic about computer games.
2. He dropped out, and fooled around everyday.
3. He is determined to open an online store to making a living by internet.
4.He persuade his relatives and friends to support him.
5.His parents turned their back on him.
6. He hasn't earned any money, and gets bored at the thing.
7.A professor's article has an effect on him.
8. Everything has to be thought carefully and then done.
1. I has been worrying about my son those days.
2. He has been addicted to the computer games in the last 2 months.
3. He plays computer games late at night not only at weekedns, but also on weekdays.
4. It's bad for both his eyes and study.
5. I persuaded him not to do that, but he insisted.
6. We often argue with each other about this.
7. I am writing the letter to ask you for advice on how to prevent him from playing computer games.
Premise is not directly in grammar, or online translation pull down something... According to clew (translation),
1. David to computer games very fanatic've (about)
2 he dropped out, doing nothing all day long drop out, can (that)
3. He decided to offer online shop sales business, to make a living (to) determined,
4 he tried to persuade him to support his relatives and friends to persuade sb (),
5. His parents against his will to one 's (.)
6 he didn't earn money for it, on getting bored bored (get)
Article 7. The professor of his influence (effect) -
8. Everything must look before you leap ()
1 these days I was worried about (for my son matter)
2 in the past two months, he addicted to playing computer games, addticted. (2) the stated Mr.
3 he not only at weekends and on the weekend days are playing computer till midnight (does) am,
4 it on his eyes and study are not bad. (for)
5 I have to persuade him not to do it again, but he didn't listen to persuade sb not (blinding)
6 we often quarrel (meant for athletes about sb),
7 I wrote to you ask how to stop him from playing computer games (ask sb. For really bothers how blinding)