求一篇“最难记忘的一件事”的英语作文

最新回答 (1条回答)

2010-05-26 回答
Mother's day, first should not happenThis year's mother's day my mother and I had a quarrel, but this I ever, the most intense, make me most regret a quarrel.
The fight for the simple reason that even some ridiculous. This year's mother's day is on a Sunday, the sun rises high high. This kind of weather, lets a person lie down and then sleep, so I were comfortably sleep in a bed. But then, mother rushed into the room, I woke me sleepy madchen looked at his watch, "a hoe-scr-r-ritch!" Less than eight points, too. Hence, I lie down again. But mom this tweeters again woke me, I be nasty, top 1: "what's the hurry, didn't so early reincarnated!" Mom slightly in anger say: "hurry up, go to see my grandma." I love bed, "fiercely against". Mom, I also had angry, we can really likes encounter axe, and at the same time we also conflicting -- -- short of cannon muzzles machine like to temper. Then, the anger rose to "1000 Celsius" almost caught up with the LianDan furnace, the theory of quarrel, I like mother, as long as mom, I will have enough reason to top nine, nine of the word "living" top ". The rabbit is obtrusive nasty! Mother finally unbearable, angrily say: "tomorrow after a day, how much you tomorrow. According to the logic, that is not always from grandma, kui you or her grandson, unfilial!" Say that finish, mom gave me two "wuzhishan," I face irritablely painful immediately. I was gnashing to endure after the fire, gas into the door locked. I don't know when her eyes with tears streaming two drip crystal. Knowing when I glanced at eye hanging on the wall calendar, oh! Today is mother's day, I had no mother is suddenly enlighted, so early, that I went to my grandmother's house. I thought: mistake! But I didn't the courage: suppress! Conscience, I pass again on the inner struggle, I'm in a dilemma. When mother came to my room door to longly say to me: "kid, just my attitude is too extreme for grandma, but I was angry and sad for you! You can't know, grandma has four children, you two aunts, uncles outerly entrance examination and the son, your daddy and work. If we don't see them, then who CARES? Do you want them? If you don't have the grandmother to you? Don't you even don't know this problem?" My tears flowing down again, the tears contains remorse, guilt, really feel regretted!
I will never forget the day of the fight in 2006, it will be lifelong remind me to care, respect for the elderly man... (how moving true composition!)母亲节,一次不应该发生的吵架 今年的母亲节我和妈妈吵了一架,这可是我有生以来,最激烈、令我最后悔的一次吵架。 
吵架的原因很简单,甚至有些荒唐。今年的母亲节是在一个星期天,窗外的太阳升得老高老高。这种天气,让人一躺下就萌生睡意,于是我舒舒服服地睡在床上。可就在这时,老妈冲进房间,叫醒了我,我睡眼朦胧地看了看表,“嘁!”还不到8点,太早了。于是,我又躺了下来。可妈妈这个高音喇叭又一次地叫醒了我,我急了,顶了一句:“什么事那么急啊,投胎都没那么早!”妈妈微微生气地说:“快点起床,去看奶奶。”我眷恋床铺,“誓死反抗”。妈妈急了,我也生气了,我们俩可真是砍刀遇斧——各不相让,同时我们又像是机关枪对炮筒——急性子对急性子。这时,对方的怒火升到了“1000摄氏度”快赶上太上老君的炼丹炉了,论吵架,我可比妈妈在行,只要妈妈讲一句,我就有足够的理由顶上九句,做到名副其实的“一言九‘顶’”。兔子急了还吵人呢!妈妈最终忍无可忍,气愤地说:“明日复名日,明日何其多。照你的逻辑,那不是永远不看奶奶了,亏你还是她孙子,那么不孝!”说完,妈妈给了我两座“五指山”,我的脸顿时火辣辣地疼。我咬牙切齿地忍火后气走进房门,还上了锁。我的眼眶里不知何时涌出两滴晶莹的热泪。不知何时,我瞥了眼挂在墙上的挂历,哦!原来今天是母亲节,我恍然大悟,难怪妈妈那么早,叫我去奶奶家。我寻思着:认错吧!可我没那个勇气:憋着吧!良心上又过不去,我的内心挣扎着,真叫我左右为难。这时妈妈敲敲我房间的门语重心长地对我说:“孩子,刚才我的态度是偏激了点,但我也是替奶奶生气,替你伤心啊!你也不是不知道,奶奶有四个儿女,你两个姑姑在外地,叔叔的儿子又逢升学考,你爸又上班。如果连我们也不去看他们的话,那还有谁关心他们呢?你想过这些吗?如果没奶奶哪来的你?难道你连这个问题都不懂吗?”我的眼泪再次流了下来,这眼泪中包含了悔恨、内疚、真觉得自己不孝! 
我永远不会忘记2006年的母亲节的吵架,它将终身提醒我要关心老人,尊敬老人……(多么感人的真实作文啊)