帮忙翻译一下!~(英文翻译)

New York

West Chelsea

Brian and Justin’s Brownstone

Justin rested on his side in their new bed on their first night at the brownstone. Any soreness that he might have felt from spending the day moving in and rearranging the furniture until Brian was satisfied was gone. He was too excited. Tonight, Justin would know what it would be like to have Brian, only Brian, inside him.

Brian lay behind Justin and rested his hand on his hip as he entered him. Justin could feel an immediate difference as soon as Brian slid in his dick, “It’s so hot. Did you know it’d be this hot?”

Brian drew his hips back and pushed deep into Justin’s hole, “That’s part of it. All you feel is my cock. There’s no latex in the way.” Brian pumped a couple more times. “Now relax, I want you to always remember that no matter what, I’ll always be there.”

Justin moaned and turned his head to kiss Brian. They tongued each others mouths as Brian continued to slowly fuck Justin. When they finished Brian rolled onto his back and Justin slung an arm and leg over him. After he started sucking on Brian’s earlobe Brian said, “If I wasn’t one-hundred percent certain that your little move was just a cheap ploy to get inside my ass, I’d think you were trying to cuddle with me.”

“Perish the thought.” Justin replied with mock horror before beginning to lick and nip at Brian’s neck.

“Fine, fine,” Brian sighed dramatically, “My ass is all yours, Sunshine.”

Justin immediately sat up on his knees. When they’d agreed to stop using condoms he had wondered how long it’d take before Brian would let him top. He was ecstatic. He’d hoped Brian would agree to it on their first night doing it raw, but he figured his chances were slim to none.

Brian didn’t move so Justin asked, “Aren’t you going to roll over?”

Brian shook his head, “I want to see your face when you come inside me.”

Brian’s words made Justin dizzy with desire. And when he saw Brian spread his legs and draw his knees up to give better access to his hole, it was all Justin could do to keep from fainting.

He positioned himself in front of Brian and lubed his dick. Brian winced as Justin pushed into him, but he opened his eyes when Justin leaned forward to kiss him. Brian wrapped his arms around Justin and sucked his lips in between his own. They kissed for a while taking turns fucking each other’s mouths with their tongues. Then they stopped and simply looked into each other’s eyes.

When Brian felt his orgasm approach, he took a deep breath and said, “I love you Justin,” right as he came. Justin thrust into Brian a couple more times before coming, “I love you too Brian.”

下接Queer as Folk Season 6 大结局-7 —— Happy End

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

头像
匿名用户 10级
2010-04-22 回答

纽约      西切尔西,      布莱恩和贾斯汀的上流社会      贾斯汀落在他的球队在他们的新床上他们的第一晚在上流社会。任何酸痛,他可能会感到从花上一天移动的家具,直到布莱恩很满意了。他太激动了。今晚,贾斯汀会知道它会喜欢布莱恩,只有布莱恩,他里面。      布莱恩后面,贾斯汀,使他的手放在他的臀部时他。贾斯汀能感觉到立即差别就在他的迪克,布莱恩滑“太热了。你知道它会这么热的?”      布莱恩抽出了他的臀部,深入推进孔,“贾斯廷的是它的一部分。你觉得是我的公鸡。没有乳液在路上。”凯许曼抽几次。“现在放松,我想要你记住,无论发生什么事,我将永远在那里。”

贾斯汀呻吟,转过头去吻布莱恩。他们使用对方的口如布莱恩继续慢慢地操贾斯汀。当他们完成布莱恩滚到他的背和贾斯汀把一只手臂和腿。之后,他开始吸吮布莱恩的耳垂布莱恩说,“如果我还没能百分之百地肯定你只是一个廉价策略转会去我的屁股,我还以为你是想拥抱和我在一起。”     但愿他们嘲笑”。贾斯汀回答着恐怖才开始舔,夹在布莱恩的脖子上。      “好吧,好吧,“布莱恩叹了口气,“我的屁股都是你的、阳光。”      贾斯汀立刻坐起来放在膝盖上。当他们会同意停止使用避孕套,他曾想要花多长时间之前,会让他的顶端。布莱恩。他欣喜若狂。他希望布赖恩将同意在他们的第一个晚上做原料,但他觉得他的机会微乎其微。      布莱恩不动那么贾斯汀问道,“你不是去了?”      布莱恩摇了摇头,说:“我希望再见到你,当你进我。”   布莱恩的话让贾斯汀晕了。当他看到他的腿,布莱恩传播他的膝盖上,更好地进入他的洞,那都是贾斯汀办法可以使。

他在前面的位置,lubed狄克。他布莱恩。布莱恩一贾斯汀推入他,但他睁开眼睛时,贾斯汀俯下身子,要与他亲嘴。布莱恩双臂拥着贾斯汀和吸嘴在他自己的。他们接吻一会儿轮流该死的嘴互相用自己的舌头。然后他们停下来,只是看着对方的眼睛。      当布莱恩感到他的性高潮的方法,他深深地吸了一口气,然后说:“我爱你”,对他Justin。贾斯汀冲入布莱恩几次之前,“我也爱你,布莱恩。”   "

最新回答 (1条回答)

Iscariot 1级
2012-02-20 回答
 纽约

西切尔西,

布莱恩和贾斯汀的上流社会

Justin躺在他们的新床上休息。他感觉不到任何由于搬了一天的家具引起的酸痛,因为Brian将会满足他。他太激动了。今晚,justin将会知道在新床上让Brian进入他的身体的感觉。

Brian躺在贾斯汀后方,他的手放在Justin的臀部。当Brian滑动着他的JB的时候 Justin立刻就感觉到了差别,“太热了。你知道它会这么热的?”

Brian抽出又深深的插进去,“这是它的一部分。你感受到的全是我的JB。没有润滑在这过程中。”Brian又移动了几下。“现在放松,我想要你记住,无论发生什么事,我将永远在那里。”

Justin呻吟,转过头去吻Brian。一边接吻,Brian一边继续慢慢地操Justin。当他们射了一次后,Brian滚到他的背上,Justin把一只手臂和腿挂在Brian身上,他开始吸吮Brian的耳垂,Brian说,“如果我没能百分之百地肯定这只是一个廉价策略并且目标是我的屁股,我还以为你是想和我拥抱。”
    “保佑这种想法”。Justin有点惊吓的回答着 然后开始舔Brian的脖子。

“好吧,好吧,“Brian叹了口气,“我的屁股是你的了,阳光。”

Justin立刻坐了起来。当他们同意停止使用避孕套,他曾想要花多长时间Brian才会让他攻。Justin欣喜若狂。他幻想过Brian同意在他们在i纽约新家的第一个晚上让他攻,但他觉得这机会微乎其微。

Brian没有动,所以Justin问道,“你不翻身吗?”

Brian摇了摇头,说:“我想看着你的脸当你进入我的时候。”
  Brian的话让Justin晕了。当他看到Brian分开双腿打开膝盖,来让他更好地进入Brian的洞时,Justin只能尽量让自己不乐晕过去。

他来到Brian前面,一边润滑着他的JB。Brian皱眉当Justin进入他的时候,但他睁开了眼睛当Justin俯下身和他接吻。Brian双臂拥着Justin和激情的接吻。然后他们停下来,只是看着对方的眼睛。

当Brian感到他快高潮的时候,他深深地吸了一口气,然后说:“我爱你,Justin”然后马上射了。Justin在射之前又抽插了几次,说“我也爱你,Brian。”
  "