break into 强行闯入
go to jail 进监狱
instrad of.... 代替.....
behind bars 坐牢
by underground 乘地铁
at the back of... 在...的后面
at the front 在前部
go in 进入室内
refuse to 拒绝
1.Think the same as I do? 跟我想的一样吗？
2。He was long a famous musician, but he plays no longer. 他成为有名的音乐家已很久了, 但他现在不演奏了。 The city's water supply is no longer adequate for its need. 这个城市的供水已不敷需求。 3.闯入, 强行进入, 破门而入 We had to break into the house as we had lost the key. 因为我们弄丢了钥匙, 所以不得不破门而入。
- 打断, 打扰; 占用 He became so pensive that she didn't like to break into his thought. 他陷入沉思之中, 她不想打断他的思路。 My aunt's regular visits break into my weekend. 我姑妈的不断来访打扰我度周末。
- 突然做 When I told him the story, he broke into a laugh. 当我把这件事告诉他时, 他突然大笑起来。
- 把…分成 Mary broke the chocolate into pieces, one for each person. 玛丽将巧克力分成小块, 每人一块。
4. he was go to the jail 他曾经进过监狱5. Will you go to the party instead of me? 你替我赴宴好吗? Shall we have fish instead of meat today? 今天我们不吃肉吃鱼好吗? Give me this instead of that. 给我这个, 不要那个。 Taking exercise every day makes him look younger instead of older. 每天锻炼身体使他看起来年轻而不显老。 He walks slowly instead of quickly. 他走路缓慢, 而不快速。 We went to the Biology class instead of attending the English lesson. 我们去上生物课而不去上英语课。 He has been playing all afternoon instead of getting on with his work. 他整个下午一直在玩, 没有继续工作。 We shall have tea in the garden instead of in the house. 我们将在花园里用茶, 而不在室内用。
- He spent three years behind bars. 他蹲了３年班房。
- The murderer is now safely behind bars. 杀人犯现在已被关押，不能为害了。
- If you continue to steal, you will end put behind bars. 如果你继续行窃，最终总要落得个坐牢的下场。
- It's time a lot of football hooligans were put behind bars. 现在该是把很多足球流氓囚禁起来的时候了。
- The two hijackers were at last arrested and put behind bars. 那两名劫持者终于落入法网，被投入监狱。
- We went by underground. 我们是坐地铁去的。
- The prisoners escaped by digging an underground passage. 那些囚犯挖地道逃跑了。
- The prisoner escaped by digging an underground tunnel. 囚犯挖了一条地道逃跑了。
- searching for underground water or minerals by using a dowsing rod. 用探寻棒寻找水源或矿藏。
- a perennial plant that propagates by underground bulbs or tubers or corms. 一种依靠球茎或块茎繁殖的多年生植物。
在…后方〔背后〕There used to be a big and beautiful garden at the back of their house. 以前在他们房子的后方是一个美丽的大花园。 There is a lot of useful information at the back of this dictionary. 这本词典的后面附有很多有用的资料。 There is something sinister at the back of that series of crimes. 在这一系列罪行背后有险恶的阴谋。
- 2.支持 The people are at the back of the reformers. 人民支持改革家。
- 3.在内心中 The issue has been lingering at the back of my mind for a long time. 长期以来这个问题一直在我的脑海里萦绕。
进去, 进入 He went in by the back door and found himself in the kitchen. 他从后门走进去, 发现自己到了厨房。
- 2.开始, 开始工作 What time does the theater go in? 电影院几点开演?
- 3.攻击 The infantry went in. 步兵进攻了。 The bombers will go in soon. 轰炸机很快就要出动。
He refuse to go the park 他拒绝去公园 、 好了！ 这么多， 够么？加分 可以吗？？
1. You are the same color as I am
2. I am no longer an student.
3. Polices broke into that house and arrested the criminal.
4. The criminals have to go to jail.
5. I am doing the homework instead of playing game.
6. The criminals are behind bars
7. I go to school by underground.
8. There is a tree at the back of that house.
9. There is a man standing at the front of the house.
10. No one is allowed to go in his house.
11. We refuse to surrender
my father works in the same company as lisa's uncle.
When there is no gravity, our feet no longer stay on the ground.
The sunlight will break into different colors through a prism.The days of a judge telling a miscreant to join the Army or go to jail are over.
I made this cake specially, with brown sugar instead of white.
The judge will put him behind bars for at least two years.
There is a man boating at the front of the boat.
we are going to get to Moon Park by underground。
There is a little garden at the back of the house。
Watch out for the steps as you go in.
He didn't break the window and refuse to say sorry.