②face to face
④have trouble with
⑤get along with
⑨It is ... that ...
⑩get tired of
She had a major emotional upset.
2.face to face :面对面的
They will debate face to face. 他们将当面进行辩论
He was asked to set down the facts just as he remembered them.他要根据记忆把事实写出来.
4.have trouble with;遇到麻烦
Tessie has some trouble with her work.苔茜工作上遇到了麻烦.
5.get along with:与...相处
She is so critical that nobody can get along with her. 她很爱挑剔,没有人能和她相处得来.
6. on purpose: 故意, 有意
I had shut my eyes,i confused myself on purpose to deaden the pain.为了减轻痛苦，我闭上双眼，故意幻想这是幻象.
7. go though:经历，通过，被批准
We shall have to go though customs at the airport.我们必须在海关办理手续。
8.add up :vt.加起来~
The bills add up to exactly 100RMB.这些账单加起来是100块。
If I find fault,it is that I want you to improve.我批评你，正是因为我要你改进。
10.get tired of:vt.厌倦...
People always get tired of a man who is always talking horse.喜欢吹牛的人总令人讨厌。
I'm always upset when I don't get any mail.我接不到任何邮件时总是心烦意乱。
- the burglar turned the corner and found himself face to face with a policeman.盗贼一拐弯面对面地碰上个警察.
- I will set down the story as it was told to me. 我要把这听来的故事原原本本地记下来。
- We're having trouble with our new car. 我们的新汽车很让人伤脑筋.
- Can you get along with him?你和他相处的来吗？
- He knocked the old man down on purpose.他故意把那个老人撞倒
- I've gone through the elbows of my sweater.我的毛衣的肘部都磨破了。
- These numbers add up to 100。 这些数目合计为100.
- I am sorry, I, I do not realize it is that loud. 对不起, 我没想到它会那么响
- He was a door-to-door salesman for a bit, but he soon got tired of having the door slammed in his face. 他干过一阵子挨户推销的事, 但因常吃闭门羹, 很快就讨厌那项工作了。