谁帮我翻译下这个?

Like to hear the last of him Xue's "deeply loved you" was heard a long time,

.. because I love the arrow so I did not want to listen to the song reminds me of a sudden today 

.. song .. I do not know why cry, 

did not love him is a fake, it is necessary to forget the love they have then I would need a lifetime of men now ,,,.. 

I really hao  hen him, Why do I say that love is not love,

can our feelings in his eyes you are more than entertainment???? 

I laughed myself silly, really silly,

I will not bother him told him I love him, I am afraid we can not even friends do not, 

and a person's emotional disturbance should not be tied with two people, and, I will be buried in the hearts of his,, .. 

I would like to quickly forget him, .. 

because he was too cruel, and I am not worthy of ,!!!!

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

小左.rmvb 10级
2009-08-07 回答

很喜欢听他很久以前最后学的那首"deeply loved you" 因为我爱,我不想听到歌曲让我想起今天突然发生的一切。 歌曲。。我不知道我为什么哭 我不爱他是假的。可是现在必须忘记,我需要找一个陪我一生的男人 我真的好恨他。为什么我说爱不是爱了。 难道我们的感觉在他眼睛里还没一个娱乐节目重要? 我笑自己傻,很傻 我不想打扰他,不想告他我爱他。我害怕我们做不成朋友了, 一个人一旦动情就心神不安,不应该为了两个人束缚自己。我要把他埋藏在心里 我要快点忘记他 因为他太残忍,我不值得

=。=英文加拼音写成的文章。。。。

O(∩_∩)O

2009-08-07 回答
想听听他的最后一次学的“深情地爱着你” ,听到了很长时间, 

..因为我爱的箭头,所以我不想听这首歌让我想起了今天突然

..宋..我不知道为什么哭, 

不爱他是假的,要忘记他们的爱,我将需要一辈子的男人现在,,,.. 

我真的好母鸡他,为什么我说,爱是不爱, 

可我们的感情在他眼里你是多娱乐? ? ? ? 

我笑我傻,真正愚蠢的, 

我不会打扰他告诉他我爱他,我怕我们甚至不能没有朋友, 

和一个人的情绪困扰不应并列两个人,而且我将被安葬在他的心中, , .. 

我想尽快忘记他, .. 

因为他是太残酷了,我不值得,!!!!

最新回答 (2条回答)

2009-08-07 回答
  1. He was like a cock who thought the sun had risen to hear him crow.  他像一只以为太阳出来是为了听它啼声的雄鸡。
  2. It took me 42 years to realise this axiom. Prof Kao's words are certainly a gem for the students. I would like to add by quoting the popular saying "it matters not when we start learning, whoever attains shall be the teacher" (xue wu qianhou, da zhe wei shi) and that learning is a life-long experience (huo dao lao, xue dao lao).  我本身活到了42岁才了解这句话的含意,对年轻的学生来说这可说是一句金玉良言,我想再补充两句话来勉励会上其他参加者,那就是“学无先后、达者为先”以及“活到老、学到老。”
  3. It took me 42 years to realize this axiom. Prof. Gao's words are certainly a gem for the students. I would like to add by quoting the popular saying "it matters not when we start learning, whoever attains shall be the teacher" (xue wu qian hou, da zhe wei xian) and that learning is a life-long experience (huo dao lao, xue dao lao).   我本身活到了42岁才了解这句话的含意,对年轻的学生来说这可说是一句金玉良言,我想再补充两句话来勉励会上其他参加者,那就是“学无先后、达者为先”以及“活到老、学到老。”
  4. A young woman who loved and was loved by Eros and was united with him after Aphrodite's jealousy was overcome. She subsequently became the personification of the soul.  普绪客一个爱上爱神厄洛斯或为他所爱的年轻女子,在阿芙洛蒂特的嫉妒心消除之后,他们俩结为夫妇她后来成了灵魂的化身
  5. A cynical world naturally assumed that he loved her money better than he loved her, but in this the world was mistaken; throughout the whole of their married life, he was deeply and genuinely devoted to her.  冷嘲热讽的世人自然认为迪斯莱里是爱她的财富胜过爱她本人,但在这一点上,世人是大错特错了,在他们的整个婚姻生活中,他一直深深地真诚地挚爱着她。
  6. I have heard of Singapore's beauty for a long time. Recently, I had the opportunity to do some sight-seeing in this island nation while I was visiting relatives here. Having been in Singapore myself, I now know that all I have heard about the country is indeed true.   久仰新加坡的美丽,这次因探亲之机,有幸到这个岛国观光、旅游,身临其境,方知名不虚传。
  7. This is a kind of artistic form which is loved to see and hear by the public.  这是一种为广大群众所喜闻乐见的艺术形式。
  8. That's the best news I've ever heard for a long time.  这是我很久以来听到的最好的消息。
  9. That's the best news I have ever heard for a long time.  这是很久以来听到的最好的消息。
  10. That 's the best news I have ever heard for a long time.  这是很久以来听到的最好的消息。
头像
匿名用户 7级
2009-08-07 回答

翻译:喜欢听他的最后一首:薛的“深爱着你”,已经听了很长时间

因为我喜欢这种突然,所以我不愿再听这首歌,因为它让我回忆起某一天

歌啊,我不知道为什么会哭

不喜欢他是假的,需要忘记他们之间的爱,然后找到能陪伴我一生的人

我真的好恨他,我为什么会说爱不叫爱

我们之间的感情在他的眼中能够超越仅仅的一时之欢