关于一篇英语论证

是关于农村好,还是城市好,我是挺农村的,谁能帮我写一篇?
我不知道咋写咯~~~

最佳答案
本回答由提问者推荐

2009-07-21 回答

Recently,there is a discussion that either  city or country is a  better  place to live...

In my opinion,i would  like to choice  the second one....

The reason why i choice country is listed as follows:

Frstly, the reason which is  most important  i think is  that there is less polution  when living in counry..

As we all know , there are many factories in cities..it produces  poluted air and water  every now and then...which is bad for our health...However ,,if you are living in country..then you won't warried about these things..becaue there are fresh air and water here and there..

secondly..i think most people would agree that green is good for our eye..because if we can not see the beautiful  world..it 's a great pity for us who living in a cool world..living in country must be a better chpice as there are green trees in country..

finally..with the developing of our country's economic,there is no need for these people who living country

to go to a city buying  things they really need  ...

I really konw there are many advantages when living in a city..but..I really like to live in country.... 

自己整理一下啊...嘿嘿..好像有点长.本人能力有限...有错的地方还望包涵啊...

追问:
能帮我翻译一下么?
追答:

我晕...

最近有一个关于到底是生活在城市里面好还是生活在农村里面好...

在我看来..我会选择第二个...农村...

下面是我选择农村的理由:

第一,我认为一个最重要的理由就是 生活在农村里面会有更少的污染...

我们都知道,,城市里面有很多的工厂,它们不时地产生对我们健康有害的污染空气和水..

然而,如果你住在乡村里面的话,你就不会担心这些事了...因为在农村到处都是新鲜的空气和水资源...

第二..我想大多数的人都会同意绿色对我们的眼睛好...因为如果我们不能看到这个美丽的世界...这将是生活在这么酷的世界里面一个最大的遗憾....因此..生活在农村将是一个最好的选择,,因为那里遍地都是绿色..

最后..因为我们国家经济的飞速发展..生活在农村里面的人再也不用跑到城市里面去买他们的必需品;了..

我也知道城市也有它的优点,但是我还是喜欢生活在农村....

行吧...

离开 5级
2009-07-21 回答

Life in the city for half a year, only the rich feeling of the book is a good place for children, the other did not really feel the advantages.

Feel that children in rural areas return to nature is a good environment to grow properly. Fresh air, vast land, sweet water, if there is a high-quality schools, it has been perfect.

Urban children's activity space is too small, not spacious yard, can not stand. There were cars, too noisy. . . . . .

Longing for the time in the rural cities, and then came to the city's passion for the rural areas. In both cities and rural areas each have their own advantages, generally speaking better than in rural cities. Otherwise, why are there so many people are crowded into this city. Urbanization represents the level of national strength, social progress. But the city's atmospheric environment has become increasingly worse, the days of the blue, water clear, the grass is not green. buildings higher than automobiles, dry sound a big, law and order is also not good at all. as a result of hosting the Olympic Games this year, the capital of the sky even children can see blue sky and white clouds, strong governance if the country no less than words. I am afraid that there are two or more difficult to weather. I hope that countries pay greater attention to air pollution governance, to the people to create a livable environment.

Indeed, cities in these places is a good comparison. Every time it stops raining, the outside look at how much ground there is no traces of rain can not accurately know the size, the number was a little disappointed. Not the case in the home, you can really appreciate the rain to see the street turned into a river, a very interesting question. Children into a duck swimming in the use of branches, and after a few days to go through the mud to experience rain in detail. It was too rainy to the. This can be very accurate to determine the situation of the irrigation of crops.

诚如“沙漠De悍将”所言,这是害人的,但是为了分。。。。。。

追问:

还有一个严重的问题…………,帮忙翻译一下…………谢谢

追答:
在城市中生活了半年,感觉只有丰富的书店是孩子的好地方,其他的真的没感觉优点。     反而觉得农村才是孩子回归自然好好成长的好环境。清新的空气,宽阔的土地,甘甜的水,如果有个高素质的学校,就完美的了。     城市孩子的活动空间太小,没有宽敞的院子,受不了。到处是车,太喧闹。。。。。。   在农村的时候向往城市,来到城市后又留恋农村.无论城市还是农村各有各的好处,从总体上来讲城市好于农村.不然为什么有那么多的人都往城市里挤呢.城市化水平的提高代表着国力的增强,社会的进步.但是城市的大气环境越来越差了,天不蓝了,水不清了,草也不绿了.楼房高了,汽车多了,燥音大了,治安也差了.由于今年举办奥运会,省会天空中才能偶儿见到蓝天白云,如果国家不下大力治理的话.恐怕很难有二级以上的天气.但愿国家能进一步重视大气污染的治理,给人们营造一个宜居的环境.  确实,城市这些地方是比较的好。每次雨停了,到外面看看,地面已经没有了多少痕迹,不能准确的知道雨势大小,心里多少有点遗憾。在老家就不一样了,可以实实在在体会了看街道的雨变成了河,很有意思。孩子们变成了鸭子在用枝条戏水了,以后还要经过几天的泥泞来细细体会雨势。 雨来的太实在了。 这样可以很准确的确定庄稼的灌溉情况了 。

最新回答 (1条回答)

头像
匿名用户 8级
2009-07-21 回答
这个其实你自己动手也可以,你把它用中文写出来,我帮你翻译过来就可以了。
补充:
你这样不行哦,那不是要我帮你做作业?我可不喜欢慢慢想,我能帮你翻译就不错了。你看看有谁想答这种问题。我这几天帮人做了很多作业。都是通过这种方式。所以我决定不害你们了,还是自己写,我帮你翻译。
追问:
………我真不会额,我都不知道说么~
追答:

哇靠,晕死!环境不就是一个可以辩论的题材么?经济呀,什么之类的。好好思考。

追问:

真不知道啊……

追答:

— —#,不思考!懒得帮你了。